Seeking guidance with my Schizo brother still living w/elderly parents

Which one who has schizophrenia ? is it you or your brother ? No just kidding, but you’re really negative about the whole thing…just like a schizo can be at some times…I think you’re being cruel on your brother and your parents as well, I wouldn’t feel good about a dog to live in the streets, how about a human being, and he’s your brother for god’s sake !
From your story it doesn’t seem that your brother have done you any real harm, why do you hate him so bad ? I think you find that your brother is getting more attention and cared for than you can ever get from your parents, and I think that you feel set aside when you are compared to your brother…But I have to tell you that parents never give up on their children, they wont do what you’re suggesting, it’s just too cruel ! if my parents had kicked me out to live away just for being weird then they are not worth being parents in the first place…And remember that you took the choice of leaving your parents, you left them no choice but to accept your decision.
You have said what you don’t want to do things for your brother anymore, and I think if your parents can accept that then you can pay them some house visits, why wont you ? you can call them on the phone everyday too, I guess since your brother is a schizo so he wont be the one who answering the phone anyway, isn’t it ? I guess Tanaka has a good idea, maybe you should see a therapist or a psychiatrist he/she would be able to understand your brother’s situation as well as yours… I’m being cruel on you I’m sorry for that but you’ve said a lot of negative stuff that I can’t take…good luck, and let your heart forgive.