A Piece of Happy News to share

Big Congrats! This is such good news for you and your son

1 Like

Very significant accomplishment!! I am thrilled for you both. Congratulations! This is good change!

1 Like

Congratulations :balloon: on your new place, how exciting.

1 Like

Now this is EXCITING! I’m attending some classes this Month that potentially will help with down payments/closing costs. I have been cleared with excellent credit and no debt, so no building of credit/closing accounts, ect. It’s just the prices of houses that are so over the top here in Cali, so I’ll continue educating myself and stacking my account! I’m SO excited for you and your son!!! So awesome, hopefully I follow! Xo

2 Likes

Yesss!! that’s how I started on this journey! I took the HUD pre buying classes and worked hard to improve my credit and then found a program through a bank that got me a no money down loan with various subsidies and grants offered through HUD and other programs for low income buyers with good credit. I ended up with a zero down loan, no closing costs, no mortgage insurance and 3.6% interest fixed rate. I am so happy to have succeeded. I hope you do too! Sounds like you are well on your way. Keep me posted! Good luck!

4 Likes

So happy for you @Catherine ! Lots of hugs and warm wishes! Best wishes to your dear boy!

1 Like

WHAT? Zero down loan, no closing costs, no mortgage insurance and 3.6% fixed - WOOHOO!!! Girl, I hope and pray that I’m right behind you! This excites me SO much! Xo

1 Like

That’s the best news I’ve heard all day! Blessings to you and your son in your new home. :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Catherine I’m so happy for you and your son, warmest thoughts to you both.

1 Like

Happy for you! It’s a big accomplishment!!!
You have a big heart thinking about the safety for your son.

1 Like

Thats fantastic news!!!

1 Like

I’m really happy for you! That’s such good news and especially welcome on this site that’s so used to depressing news.
I hope everything goes well for you and your son and you’ll be very happy in your new home!
xxxxxxxxx

1 Like

That is awesome to hear. What an accomplishment! Congrats

1 Like

Congrats on this momentous event in your lives. Come back often! This is a wonderful forum where you will always find help, information, and support. :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been a regular here for several years. Thanks.

Happy Cake Day Catherine!

2 Likes

May it all go well for you! God bless you.

1 Like