Family and Caregiver Schizophrenia Discussion Forum

Doctor for dual diagnosed

what doctors is recommended to treat dual diagnosed for my son.

A psychiatrist and a therapist is usually a good place to start. If he needs anything more specialized the pdoc will (should) refer him out.

Specialists in “addiction medicine” and “psychopharmacology.”