How much pain can they endure?

Hi, some of you know a brief of my situation and my afflicted family members… so I arrived to visit them and their house looks it hasn’t been cleaned for months, layers upon layers of dust… dishes with dry food on it that look like it was kept there for months, bad smell and other important things missing… and things I’m afraid to share, it’s heartbreaking… it’s overwhelming me how much deep cleaning I have to do but I will take it part by part and try to take it easy on the cleaning aspect I hope.

I got them chocolate which they used to love but they went out of their rooms, without saying hi as usual because they don’t speak and non-functioning, took the chocolate and returned it, I open it and saw they ate a few and my sibling had her hand on her cheeks looking in pain from toothache… it seemed she had the pain for a while…

I was grateful in the beginning that the situation I would find them all in could have been worse but now I feel sad, I asked if I can take them to dentist and no response… how can they tolerate physical pain so much?..

Update next day: heard her throwing up in the bathroom (she had a medical condition when she was a teenager with her liver and that made her feel nausea, she hated that feeling the most). I go knock the door and ask her if she’s okay and if we should go to doctor, no response…

As for me personally, I’d go to doctor or get medicines for the smallest thing because I don’t like being sick at all and I don’t understand how she can go on like this…