Home, Diag Forum, About, Contact Us, FAQ

I tried to end my life bc I can't seem to help him

@Sheyelo - you need to see if they have a crisis team that can come out & evaluate him.
They should be able to do an involuntary hold & transport him to the hospital if necessary. It will probably mean that the police have to transport him for safety reasons.

He really could die if left untreated. This last time my son went to the hospital, they had to clear him through medical before they took him to psychiatric. His heart rate and blood pressure were dangerously high because he was so scared - not scared of the hospital because he’s been many times, but just scared & psychotic in general.

If they don’t have a crisis team like that, call the ambulance or the police or something. Anything is better than letting him linger like this.

No judgements if you don’t - just my unasked for advice & opinion. I only see him suffering and getting worse the longer he stays there in that condition.

On the good side, I’m sure he’s not in any shape to source any drugs, so you’re getting a good idea that all his problems are not drug induced.

By the way, as long as you cancel his appt 24 hours in advance, it shouldn’t count as skipping an appointment.