Schizophrenia and Pot

Thank you StarryNight, It makes my heart glad to know that the medication does not destroy a person’s unique creativity. Today is a good day. He did some sketching and went to a picnic at the beach. I am so happy that you are able to access your creativity without pot. May you continue to be inspired.

did you mean Confound or Compound? Can you explain?

con·found
kənˈfound/Submit
verb
cause surprise or confusion in (someone), especially by acting against their expectations.
“the inflation figure confounded economic analysts”
synonyms: amaze, astonish, dumbfound, stagger, surprise, startle, stun, throw, shake, discompose, bewilder, bedazzle, baffle, mystify, bemuse, perplex, puzzle, confuse; More
mix up (something) with something else so that the individual elements become difficult to distinguish.
“‘nuke’ is now a cooking technique, as microwave radiation is confounded with nuclear radiation”

Well the medicines as well as marijuana affect different people differently, is all I can say. I’ve experienced other psych meds to have a creativity deadening effect, so I think your son has some valid concerns. But until he knows more about how his particular meds are affecting him and what side effects he feels most strongly, he won’t know for sure.

ever heard of endocannabaniod deficiency? MJ helps my husband sleep and relax. Works for some , I guess.

“Disclaimer” ok in my opinion people that KNOW that they are sz or ANY type of mental illness shouldn’t even try weed.

I was going to go on a learning experience for you guys but im too lazy …im posting from a phone …

Too late for that, nobody told me of the risks, i did not even know what schizophrenia was let alone be warned about having it in the family or having a predisposition or having the sz genes, nobody told me shit, and i smokes it, triggered it now im part of the crazy family…and now that i have tasted the forbidden fruit aka drinking, smoking pot, i will always crave it and want it again, but i cant have it. If i had never tried it i wouldn’t be a schizo wouldn’t be on emotion dulling mind numbing sedating anti psychotics that eventually will destroy your brain and liver. Not much of a future for us in the long run. Basically life ruined. Thanks for the warning pot heads! Keep smoking the ganja like an animal, and when you get the schizo i will only watch and laugh as you are feeling my pain fucking selfish pricks. Pot glorifying nut jobs…

Alrighty then…

Seconding this book recommendation!

All I’m Gonna Shaye Is Diz ,

" Pot " Gives Me Tha Greatest Sleep I Can Ever Get ,

I Get Paranoid Sometymes In A Very Thrilling/Negative Way and I Lay Down and Jus Drift Away ,

Wake Up and Feel Great As Fudge … ,

It Is Better In My Opinion then Any Pill Sleep Medication … ,

If You have Social Anxiety I Would Say ,

Stay Away From It Unless You Plan On Being Alone ,

If So ,

Then map Out Munchies and Fun Types OF Drinks ,

Some Peaceful Ambient Music and Jus Drift Away ,

ONLI IF IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE (!!!) ,

N E Hoo ,

I Don’t Smoke Thaz Shizz N E Mo , (((its bun years))) ,

I Get Paranoid Enough As It Is … , AND (!!!) ,

I Said it Once Already ,

If You Are Looking For Some Legal Sleep Aid medication Shazz ,

I Personally Would Go With Tha (((Emergin - Zzzzz))) ,

You Can Fynde It At Your Pill Dispensary : )

AND IT"S LEGAL (!!!)

why are you people so paranoid…like what is it your paranoid of? thinking someone is going to kill you? Thinking your gonna relapse? WHAT IS IT??? i hear this shit all the time but never hear what your so paranoid of…

Yeah Dude Im GOnna Give You Bullets So At Three In Tha Morning I have To Call Tha Police Again ,

If You Have Schizophrenia Then I Need Naught Say Anything More … .

New Rules

NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR PARANOIA .

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

im not paranoid AT ALL! does that mean im not schizophrenic? because im pretty sure i ran around the hospital naked…or did i dream those three hospitalizations?

is that a rule? because if im not mistaken i thought this was “SCHIZOPHRENIA.COM” or did i dream that as well?

Chill “brah” ,

Jus S0me Advice Fo My Homies (!!!)

Even though I am completely clean I would smoke pot if it was offered to me. It calms me down. I have been smoking pot for decades though.

I like your honest opinion jukebox. Someone once told me, “It’s ok with me if you smoke once in awhile, just not alone.” How about alcohol and bipolar disorder? :grin:

I will smoke pot in the rain, I will smoke pot on a train. haha

I’ve smoked pot in an elevator before. “Look out the police!” :laughing: It’s best to act natural.