Family and Caregiver Schizophrenia Discussion Forum

Son passed away

this site wont let me tell you that it wasn’t due to SZ . they delete anything I have posted Please pray for his donor families. thank you … Monica

I honestly would like to share his beautiful obituary so families cand see and know that is success in the illness but its hard to trust a web page like this. I will be happy to share and will send a few private messages in the hope I can trust my sharing.

2 Likes

We fought so hard for him to live in the world without fear and to deal with this illness and he would even ran 5 miles a day to help himself… he was also treated with the right meds and was healthy in his thinking … I’m just sharing and asking for prayers… if they delete this again x 2 then they are not the right site to be on for a loving connection with SZ
pulmonary embolism and then cardiac arrest at 24. No drug or alcohol issues
Please pray for his organ donor recipients
Monica jo

THANK YOU ALL FOR BIENG HERE FOR ME AS A MOTHER AND GUIDING ME THROUGH THIS .

10 Likes

My heart and thoughts go out to you and all your loved ones. I’m so very, very sorry to hear of such a tragic loss of such a young person in such an unexpected way. My deepest sympathies and prayers for all.

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope they don’t delete it, you need to connect with people who can empathize and offer you support. That’s what these forums are for. I’ll keep you and his recipients in my thoughts… this is already a rough time for everyone (I’m being evicted) and we need all the support we can get from one another. <3

2 Likes

Condolences, @Mojoclay … 24 was way too young. Please find the strength in you to make life whole again.

2 Likes

Deeply sorry for your loss :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Deeply sorry for your loss and praying for the donors. Thank you so much for lifting me up in my time of need. Xo :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, @Mojoclay. My prayers for your family and the donor recipients.

2 Likes

@Mojoclay, a close and dear friend of mine had a pulmary embolism, yet survived due to the luck of close proximity to a hospital and clot-busting drugs. One moment she was working, and the next she keeled over on the floor, so I know how sudden and shocking these things can be.

Yet I still can’t fathom how deep a loss this is for you. I often ponder lucky and unlucky chances, and how lucky I’ve been, and the depths of sorrow caregivers go through and I feel humbled, undeserving and inadequate. My deepest condolences.

4 Likes

@Mojoclay, I’m so very sorry for the loss of your child. It’s nothing less than tragic. Peace to you. Peace to your beautiful boy.

My son Is also 24.

3 Likes

Monica, I am so sorry, this loss has come so suddenly it must be a horrific shock to your family. Prayers with your family and your son’s recipients. How very kind of you to think of others at such a terrible time. Prayers and more prayers.

2 Likes

Monica, My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. So sorry to hear your young son passed away so tragically. I can only imagine the pain you are going through right now. God Bless

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you peace during this difficult time.

2 Likes

Heartbreaking and so very sorry for your loss . My prayers for you and your family . :broken_heart:

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

2 Likes

@Mojoclay My heart hurts for you. I am privileged to pray for peace and comfort for you and your family, as well as for those persons who will receive a life-giving gift from your son. May you find rest in knowing that you did all that you could or knew to fo to love and care for him.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss. The donor/family have received an incredible gift from your son and your family. Peace be with you all.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss

My prayers are with you and with those he helps

1 Like

My eyes are cloudy with tears and my heart hurts for you. I will pray for you, your son, and the donors that will benefit so greatly. I respect you for sharing in such a touching way despite losing your prior post, and am glad that we can try to help send you some comfort. I have lost 2 family members to embolism/cardiac arrest, and the shock of it when it happens is very great. Your son was so very young, I am so sorry and I can only offer my deepest condolences.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. It is just heartbreaking how young he was. I’m glad you have the comfort that donors were able to receive donations from your son. I will say a prayer.

1 Like