Family and Caregiver Schizophrenia Discussion Forum

Update & Perhaps Farewell

Hi, I just logged on today. It’'s been nearly a month since I’ve been on here. I’m aware that I left unexpectedly and a lot of you have asked about me. I apologize about that, I was not in a good state and there have been several tumultuous tides with my partner this month. I’m doing okay, I mostly feel emotionally numbed. Some things are getting better and his Buspirone got increased to 7.5 mg for depression, but he’s having more hallucinations. Good news: I got a job for voice acting and I got accepted into pre-med. I’ll probably end up doing neurology, pharmacy, or psychology. I don’t know if I’ll be coming back here very often, it’s depressing to see so many sad stories on here and that really takes a toll on my emotional health to be worried for others while I have a lot on my shoulders to deal with at home. I cry a lot because of it and it just comes out of nowhere. I’m not very good at good at goodbyes, so enjoy this video of my partner explaining the 4th dimension. Hopefully you are either fascinated or bored enough that it makes you forget your sadness. Meooow.

— With much love,
Autistic Kitty a.k.a. Doctor. :heart: :cocktail::cat2:

I’m so glad that good things are happening for you!

If the site started to weigh heavily on you, it’s definitely time for a break.

Thank you for letting us know you’re OK - I was a little worried & I’m sure other people were too.

My best to you always, I think your future is bright, so don’t forget your shades!. :slight_smile:

I understand where you’re coming from. I wish you the best.

All the best to you Doc and only health and happiness for you both.

Dear Doctor, Thank you for updating. I’m glad to hear you are doing well.

I am glad to hear from you. I was worried.
Pre-med sounds so exciting! You will definitely make a difference in people’s lives!

Farewell and good luck with your studies!:trophy:

Your boyfriend is cute. He looks so young. I guess you are too! I didn’t watch the whole video–I can’t take too much science!

Best of luck Doctor. Come back once in a while and let us know how your studies are going.