Believing that products contaminate their mind

Similar to that, I actually find if some perfumes are too strong, they give me a headache. I don’t like over powering smells.

And then they sit next to you at the movies : )

1 Like

haha, i use bar soap because liquid soap makes me itchy. I use shampoo only and I don’t like conditioner because it feels like an extra film on my hair. I am uncomfortable wearing glasses. Stopped wearing wedding ring many years ago, except on special occasions. Have stopped wearing a watch 2 months ago. I don’t mind using strong detergent for cleaning. I prefer not using gloves for gardening and when I get scratches or cuts, it feels like my skin rejuvenates. My daughter took very long showers at the time when she wasn’t well. I guess the shower calmed her.

1 Like

My son used to take 3-4 showers a day. I’ve read somewhere that they are trying to cleanse themselves of their thoughts… He’s slowed down, but now he’s afraid of using the bathroom. He thinks someone is watching him. He’s 25 yrs old and has been dealing with this for over 3 years now.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your own or family’s/ friends experiences. It is interesting to hear of other similar experiences that people have.