Can a family member post in the forum where actual patients write and respond

I was in the hospital several times and never felt better though the psychosis came and went (as I was on and off medications) until I began seeking God with all my heart and soul, even after weaning off the medicines and being mentally “stable”, I did not have peace in my soul/psyche/mind. Then one year I knew for a fact that I was dead in my sins and trespasses, and I sought him with all of my heart and soul; and it took about six months, of seeking him wholeheartedly to finally receive enough truth by revelation, Bible reading and hearing truth through a preacher, before I was literally and wholly born anew by God’s Holy Spirit.

It’s true.

And yet I had a relapse into psychosis a half year later. I was medication free for one year, and then stress triggered another psychosis and I was back in a hospital, this time for 10 days.

That last hospital stay was in 2016 in September. I was there for my birthday that year. And I was put on 25 mg of Abilify.

I’ve been on Abilify for 2 years now, but today I take 5 mg and am doing really well. I work with my doctor and he works with me.

:blush:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. It is very helpful.

2 Likes