Don't know what else to do?

Thank you for the update. I’m sorry there has been no improvement. :purple_heart:

still no improvement he still has the crying spells I am very worn out, especially since I have some type of congestion going on and feel tired all the time, I only wish I could have a magic wand and change things but I know that isn’t going to work. What do you think about hospitalization? I am hesitant but I do feel this is what he needs

What about some help for yourself in dealing with him at home - something that might be good for you and him too. There should be something like this in the system - Nothing is going to change until you change some things.

If he meets the criteria to be hospitalized than I would say to consider it.

I agree, I need to make some changes but I’ve realized that his voices, and hallucinations have never gone away, that’s the reason for his crying spells, yet his psych won’t take him off zyprexa which hasn’t helped him at all. In all his hospitalizations they have not been able to help him with the voices I feel they are idiots and don’t know what they are doing, instead they drug him with mood stabilizers which don’t seem to help some of the worst meds.

If your a caregiver, I suggest reading books, movies, and research on sz, a support group NAMI.org also therapy, exercising, vitamins, eating healthy, gardening, drawing, journaling, art, look into your city or county for help for caregivers. People with sz need therapy, music, healthy eating, a lot of family support, patience, understanding and education