How to get my sister to understand she has schizophrenia

Your sister’s beliefs are called a Targeted Individual…thought broadcasting, thought insertion, gang stalking, delusional are all just terms you can google and see a million stories called something else.

My locale has a lot of sex abuse that left people psychotic, they were told to go to churches to get voices to stop, then they have someone else from the church ordering them around to lie, stalk people, verbally harass, steal, screw up their coworkers/customers/employer. These churches are letting a dirty businessman run around all their people even to the point of some of them willing to end up in jail for relief…Some of these churches act like anti-christ situation, very little real religion was left in some places. Other places have advanced farther than this with a really planned community that excludes a lot of very smart people who will probably end up schizo later, discriminating against some poorer college people badly like the blacks complaining in mid-Missouri of BAD discrimination during fall semester, finally the school president quit. In some cities, later only the person who will accept a career they are told to take will be allowed to be okay and rest of the poor who are psychotic a lot, can only take restaurant jobs/retail and are expected to harass their coworkers/customers. Some called this a concentration camp city when this started back at beginning of 1960s-1970s, poorer who were more likely to be black at that point in time who tried to leave city in the military were usually put on the front line to kill first. Now there are a lot more whites added to this concentration camp mix, so keeps it looking normal yet.

You may want to listen to your sister about people, groups who concern her most, just watch the behavior of these to see who is a fake or screwing people and just keep your mouth shut. Your job and health are most important, there is almost NO need to try to fight back or complain about anything questionable you see as President Obama and all Governors presently do not rescue women who ended up hearing voices because they were sex abuse victim, ex-wive of wealthy, unwilling mistress or male/female business rival…If you try to move, I think you will find all kinds of little independent areas of different abuser’s projects, police scams, abuse victims, predators…Women who have been trying to move around alone have been preyed upon so bad some can be called a prostitute, even in a relationship if the man can get the woman to swing.

May do your sister good to get change of scenery, but you will see a different planet everytime you move and would only go where you know someone as things are that bad for females in some places now…Colorado and California are very hard places alone, middle class is being ruined except for people who can afford new houses to keep the construction guys working, eventually the money gets screwed too and tries the town’s attorney who takes rest of $$$, people are leaving broken and broke. Back to the place where their problems started…Can try to join a church at any point and just hang onto their new version of GAWD quietly.

Social problems are always called delusional by mental care which just means they won’t discuss it. Can recommend highly seroquel 50-400mg at bedtime cut into pieces to get good sleep. Has few side effects…Can be easy drug to try and maintain, generic version is very affordable…Do not eat much before bed for better results.

Sister needs to know some people will even step outside and shoot off guns in poor area or country, so be advised people can make a lot of noise. Sadly, the PTSD flashbacks for some vets are timed with loud noise from nutty neighbors and some victims of sex abuser have their memories totally wiped clean, so government is up to a lot more than anyone wants to know…If you meet a weird one, screwed up church or wealthy trying to make slaves, just back out of their quietly and hope you will be left alone.

BTW: If your sister is ever angry with mental care or confrontational, they will throw her in mental hospital at her own expense for attitude adjustment. She can also get in trouble if she is police nuisance like reporting stalkings, verbal harassment, vandalism or lots of her home’s contents ruined…It’s normal. Keep things basic and do not keep money in there…Some cops will try to get a psych eval on someone reporting this to get them fired from work, tons of debt and thrown out of neighborhood, so beware. I lived in place with lots of crimes when someone was sleeping, full house & kid snatched, someone looking around while you shower, so I do block my door without hesitation any longer.

I’m 40, single and self supported for 20 years. 12 years of FT work plus Bachelors, 10 years work after nervous over friend’s family sex abuse and bad intentions to me…I had A LOT explained to me by something wrong…I only ended up on the check because local employers ruined some single female workers and I ran out of IRA $$$ when things went wrong because the psych care tries to use this scam to ruin credibility of victim …

Best of luck to you.