Son's schizophrenia turned out to be least of our worries

I can imagine how smart and precious your son was and is still to you as you mourn his passing. God bless your heart as you heal and. I believe we will see our loved ones again. For me though they are absent in the body they are still close by in our spirit.

Peace.

Terry.

3 Likes

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your son. I did not read his story but will let you know that your fight was a blessing to him, and to you to see him almost back again.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get to read your original post, but I also feel your love, as a mother there is no love like the love we have for our children. I still cry daily for my dear, precious son who has paranoid schizophrenia.

1 Like

Iā€™m so very sorry. I missed your story, but canā€™t fathom your pain. Iā€™m always amazed by how many SMI young people are very smart. It is so sadā€¦and misunderstood. I need to be very honest with youā€¦right before I read your post I had gone through a very tough day watching my daughter struggle on a medication that barely works and makes her gain weight. I told God I wished he could take us both home. I know this is wrong thinking, I pray for your healing.

1 Like