What to do now to find my son?

@Rinda
I am very sorry you and your family are going through this with your son. You and your family are in my prayers. Hugs to you!

If anyone has been following this blog on my son and they know the story keeps on going on and on. He is currently now over in Denmark living on the streets without any money for clothes or food . He emails me and is very delusional and paranoid and even at one point said he wants to die. The US Embassy talked to him a week ago when he went there to ask for a working permit and was denied . They said he was showing signs of his mental illness but because he was not a threat to himself or anyone else there was nothing they could do about it. A crisis team wonā€™t get involved until he gets in trouble with the Denmark police. His email today stated he is now outside of Copenhagen but he will not tell me the exact town is sleeping at a place that is free and eating at the Salvation Army . Iā€™ve contacted the Salvation Army and the Denmark police but Iā€™m really at sorts because I know thereā€™s probably nothing anyone can do to get him in the hospital. I feel so helpless does anyone know how I can get him into a hospital over there. Please continue your prayers I donā€™t know how I am ever going to get him help before something terrible happens!

1 Like

Have you tried tracking his phone if he has an iPhone? You can use the Find My Phone app if he has that. All you need is the account email and password associated with that phone (same if he has an iPad or iPod). It can give you a perimeter of his location anytime he moves as long as the phone is turned on. Have you been sending him money and does he have a credit or debit card? You can call his bank and perhaps if you explain the situation they will give you the exact location of where his last transaction was made and help you find him. You can also try to convince him to come here and buy him a plane ticket to come back to the states.

We have done all that! He will not come home till his mission is complete , which is proving major conspiracy against technology corporations. I have sent him very little money cause I donā€™t want him leaving the Copenhagen area, his credit cards are maxed out. His banks will not give us that info even with our missing person report, which is now closed cause he emailed me saying he was in Denmark! We could supena the banks but it takes time and money and could easily be turned down. I thought for sure when he stated in his email he wanted to die, that the embassy try to find and send out a mobile crisis team to evaluate him. Heā€™s vey smart and sick. He can manage to pull it together enough when he has too. He told the secret service in Washington when they questioned him that he was trying to get away from his wife and wanted a divorce, and they beleived him and closed the one missing person report we had open due to domestic issues. His wife had no idea. She is now part of the conspiracy. This is just never ending and I canā€™t figure out how Iā€™m to get him help or home:(

I know how you must be feeling and Iā€™m really sorry youā€™re going through this right now. One time my fiancĆ© broke up with me and said he was going to move to China because of the voices was his Captain and said he had to go to that destination. They have crazy ideas and I seriously donā€™t understand why a lot of them think they can run away to other states and even countries without any money or a serious plan and actually go through with it. After he got kicked out of his parents house he lived in 5 different states until he finally settled down in one of them.

Dear Rinda,

He did buy a round trip ticket? I hope he did.

Iā€™m worried for your son and relieved to know he has found food and shelter.

Thank you for updating. I think of your family often.

I am praying for your son, you, his wifeā€¦ My husband believes the same thing. I understand.