Family and Caregiver Schizophrenia Discussion Forum

Any suggestions?

Ahhh help please, I am looking for a therapist who specializes in psychosis/in the process of diagnosing schizophrenia, to speak to and get help and advice from about my SO. While this site is so helpful for learning, I think it will be helpful to have someone dedicated to my specific situation and my SO as they are all so very different from case to case. I want to be healthy as I can for him and that includes my own mental stability as well. This whole process I thought I was taking in stride. But it seems I have just been pushing it aside and roughing it out. I don’t want to hurt my SO in the long run by not addressing my own emotions when I cannot any longer express them with him due to psychosis.

1 Like

Preferably someone who is available electronically! Text or email and calling please! I just don’t have the time and resources to be going to an actual office.