Could you help me please?

Hello everyone.
Firstly, I would like to inform you that my English is weak but I’m here because I have many questions about schizophrenia and I can’t found the answers. I will try to explain the questions as I can.

1. Is the person with schizophrenia realizes his disorder?

2. After the person become better, dose he remember what happened when he was sick?
    In addition, dose he remember some moments but forget how he was acting?

3. If anyone tell the person with schizophrenia to do something wrong, could he will do it without thinking?

4. I heard that schizophrenia is genetic predisposition not heredity. What is the difference between them? And if a parent has schizophrenia the chance of his child to get it is between 10% to 13%. Is that high?

5. What I have to do if I feel the person with schizophrenia is become dangerous and start violate?

6. If the person take (seroquel 300 and depakine 500) this means the schizophrenia is mild or profound? Could I know the schizophrenia is in high or low levels?

7. Schizophrenia means the person has two personality; one when he is sick (he doesn’t know what he is doing) and the othe is normal? Or in two cases the person will are not responsible about his behavior?

I will be grateful to you if you help me, the answers are very very important to me.

1. Is the person with schizophrenia realizes his disorder?
    Usually the person does not realize he or she is ill. Meds and therapy can make the person aware of the illness.

2. After the person become better, dose he remember what happened when he was sick?
    In addition, dose he remember some moments but forget how he was acting?
    I have very few memories from my psychotic episode when I got my diagnosis. I don’t remember anything that happened in the real world. I remember my delusions.

3. If anyone tell the person with schizophrenia to do something wrong, could he will do it without thinking?
    For me the feeling of right and wrong was still strong while psychotic. I behaved and was nice to everyone at the hospital. My psychologist told me that.

4. I heard that schizophrenia is genetic predisposition not heredity. What is the difference between them? And if a parent has schizophrenia the chance of his child to get it is between 10% to 13%. Is that high?
    I have no answer on this one.

5. What I have to do if I feel the person with schizophrenia is become dangerous and start violate?
    Call the police.

6. If the person take (seroquel 300 and depakine 500) this means the schizophrenia is mild or profound? Could I know the schizophrenia is in high or low levels?
    Have no answer.

7. Schizophrenia means the person has two personality; one when he is sick (he doesn’t know what he is doing) and the othe is normal? Or in two cases the person will are not responsible about his behavior?
    while ill it’s hard to be responsible for your actions.

To S92

1. Not during the beginning of the symptomatic stage although something different is noticeable

2. Yes a person remembers what they have done, even while taking medicine to treat symptoms at a slower rate.

3. Not without thinking, more like a water that is beginning to boil from a burning heat.

4. It is hereditary, this means that it runs in the family, the more who have it the more likely one may have it. Children of a parent with any form of mental illness give about a 1 in a 100 possibility of handing it down. This means that 1 out of 100 people usually have Schizophrenia in a form or another. 13% means that more or less if a parent has 10 children 1 may suffer from the illness. Genetic predisposition means that it can happen to anyone in the family if taking in too many substances and leaving the mind unbalanced, whether through loneliness, sadness, or self loathing.

5. If you feel a person with schizophrenia is growing volatile, allow them to speak their mind, listen to music, remind them of the natural surroundings, as the hills appear just as beautiful when the sun is in the sky, so too do they in the dark night when they are not easily seen. Listen to them and remain calm without trying to challenge their angry thoughts during the moment of aggression.

6. There are different doses of similar chemicals, for example if a person is prone to feeling rage when an animal is abused, a certain chemical compound mixture may be introduced, while if a person feels upset when another is mistreated, a different chemical may be used and so on.

7. It is not exactly two personalities, it is more like when someone is drunk, a drunk person will understand them. If a person smokes a cigarette, a cigarette smoker will find some relation. It is when someone expects so much of another that the pressure seems heavier while one misstep seems to make someone tumble, there is more than a step in a journey. It takes discipline to take responsibility even when no one else wants to. Yet we all drink water, a drop of rain can make a difference.

May that help you.