Losing people thru this journey

My heart aches for ALL of us involved. It never ends and you never know from 1 minute to the next what is going to happen. Fight and Flight 24/7.
It is so true, this has changed my life drastically in so many ways as I am sure it has everyone. I will never understand Why, so painful and seems so cruel that MI affects so many. :frowning: Love you all even though I dont know you!

6 Likes

I have had to separate myself somewhat from the drama. I listen to her and care, but I am so careful what I say now because it can turn around and bite me later and then all the sudden she won’t talk to me for a spell and that hurts more than anything. Yes the relationship has changed and I am sad at times. She is forgetful , but I remind her always that I am there if she needs me.

1 Like

I have been through all this too and thought I’d never get better But if you keep fighting with love and do t give up and aim for trying to get your lives back … you get there and life gets better again. It takes time. Keep loving :hugs:

4 Likes