Poor Woman... Been sick 25 years

daughter. doing good…

4 Likes

LOL Germexx …Don’t EVER stop posting! It may be tasteless but you really have brought me some smiles (as well as wisdom, enlightenment, reminders of perseverance and patience. You do inspire. Thank you.)
And if they don’t get it, f*** em!
I stared down that smothered stuffed meatball of yours on another thread… good lord it looked delectable!

2 Likes

Got another one ready today.

last night was great

1 Like

more progress on road car

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

I really liked how you used the one boat to rescue the other.

2 Likes

Actually it’s not uncommon. I’ve seen videos of RC pontoon ‘sea planes’ rescuing each other and one spectacular rescue of an RC quadcopter off of a Scottish castle. One of the funnier things of this ilk to watch after Christmas is #dronefail on Twitter. All the inexperienced drone pilots crash or lose their drones after Christmas and post their ‘successes’. It happens to the best of them. There’s a bit of schadenfreude to such things.

At least @GSSP was prepared as he always seems to be! A work friend of mine crashed one of his expensive drones into a lake near work. He ventured out in a rowboat and wetsuit the next morning, but eventually gave up on his recovery efforts.

1 Like

A rowboat and a wetsuit, LOL I’m still smiling.

1 Like

I’m just wondering- do you leave her home alone? Who takes care of her when you are at work or out? I can’t imagine leaving my MI loved one home alone.

@Katherine FYI he has elaborate video surveillance he can check over the Internet.

Oohhh-couldn’t take it!!:confounded:

This post is for OldLadyBlue, best to you Catherine, dear luv…

To Mean To Die Just Yet:

2 Likes

My latest creation, Over $3K in it, 12,000 watts, 36,000mAh at 100C, 6S

3 Likes
3 Likes

LOL, oh you made me laugh. I am so glad you are doing well now. Keep on being “too mean to die just yet”!!! Decades more, OK? :smiling_imp: :purple_heart: :rainbow: :notes:

2 Likes

Beautiful:

Captured on my 4K video surveillance system, yesterday when released from my death bed…

An Act Of God???

3 Likes

It’s always a good Saturday night when GSSP makes an appearance on the forum🍻

7 Likes