Poor Woman... Been sick 25 years

This is normal, see the permanent damage from Abilify… Married 29 years…

1 Like

Yeah, I see the hand tremors. Poor women is right. I worry about neuro-damage too.

3 Likes

Poor lady… exhausting for you, and I’m sure, exhausting for her, going from one topic to another. Your calm and engaging demeanor is really commendable. You’re an expert at this.

3 Likes

take note in that vid, daughter in other room tripping from shooting H, also totally gone, 6 months out of state, finally approved for 9 round re-boot, full blown one flew over coocoos nest shock treatment over 3 week span…
now she is clean

Since I created this thread, gona post cool uplifting stuff I do to make me happy.

Intercepted this package from fedx on morning of a road trip, at a Marriott, simply could not wait to get home to open lol…

1 Like

King Kitty Competition…

Completely alone, 5 start beach front hotel…

1 Like

enjoying lake erie like no one else… another road trip without girl friend…

1 Like

see me, road trip, drone flight, pot ash mine, Moab Utah…

insane? modified gen 4 ZX10, 182mph at night, my current night record… My ZX14 can beat this soon…

The GSP 45 creation…

Complete, Losi DBXLE custom build, $5k in it

Trucking on the water failure lol…

The Beast, 1993 Ford Ranger build, 500 hp supercharged v8 5 speed…

Ghost! drone flight, we did 12-4am ghost hunt here…

Time lapse build of a Losi 5ive B

She purchased a small piece of land on the mountain in the city limits, this year to relax, she has me clearing it by hand, to cook food, city ordinance, very high end area in this city, behind fence is $1M minimum homes gated, nature preserve across the street… lol…

oh god, time to mow, push mow 3 acres…

King Kitty Competition is back…