What I found during research that may help others - Minocycline

I’m reading a lot of information about vitamin D and inflammation as well. Now that my son is living with me he is getting nutritious food. I will get his D level tested next go around. That’s for your input.

What about the negative symptoms. Is Monocycline effective against negative symptoms?

This is an excellent thread/conversation from 5 years ago that I hadn’t seen yet. Thank you for bringing back up to the front. There’s a good amount of interesting shared information there for our current critical readers I think.

Great thread! I joined this site-specifically to respond! My brother it’s diagnosed schizophrenic and it’s been a 43 year roller coaster! I am currently trying to get his psychiatrist and or primary care doctor to prescribe minocycline! There is so much evidence pointing to its effectiveness… And these two professionals-Won’t even respond? I’m having a hard time finding a psychiatrist in Massachusetts that will listen! Any suggestions would be Greatly appreciated! Thank you!

NO negative side effects…many people with horrible acne have been taking it for decades.

Unfortunately, many of our medical professionals are under the guidance/direction of the evil big pharma, who doesn’t want to solve a problem with a cheap old pill they can’t make big $$ off of…sad but true. Same reason the hospitals and doctors wouldn’t prescribe Ivermectin for covid…which works great…we use it all the time! So sad. I would really suggest that you get him on Ivermectin (pills made just for his weight) and on Fenbendazole! (can order on line). Many mental illnesses are also caused by same things as many cancers…worms and parasites. I would give it a try for sure right away!

OMG!! Thank you SO much!! What a message to wake up to!! I’ll call you this afternoon after my daily deeds are done! SO SORRY to hear about your sister!! But I totally understand your sentiments as well!! My brother was given the clot shot- unbeknownst to him!! He was basically lied to by his former ‘Roger’s guardian’ and was given the shot! He’s been hospitalized in the ICU twice in the past 3 years!! My anger at the time I found out- was of the chats! The ONE good thing I saw during his last hospitalization- is when he was on broad spectrum antibiotics for sepsis ) amongst other serious health issues​:rage::rage:)— I saw glimpses of my ‘old brother’. And it’s only been the past few weeks the minocycline connection was made! I’ve begged his psychiatrist to start the minocycline- and-‘crickets’ from him!:rage::rage: There is NO way my brother can participate in proper physical health care- since he is right back to his ‘status quo’ schizophrenic state! I’m SO looking forward to speaking with you! Thank you and talk soon!! You’ve made my day!!

I am so terribly sorry for what you have been through. Our entire family was a casualty of my sister’s schizophrenia diagnosis (along with schizoaffective/bipolar disorder). It stole the joy of my parents, who are both passed now…surely due to stress. I have a lot of knowledge, and I pray that I can be of help to you in your mission to help your brother. Take care and will talk to you this afternoon! God Bless! Mel