You Can't Do This Alone

Yes!!! How can I help?

So sorry for your loss. You’re right it takes more than one person to help fight this disease. I myself been trying to help my boyfriend and in the process I became severely depressed. This disease is so horrible ,I hate that it is inflicted on the most beautiful souls

2 Likes

That’s rediculous. I’m talking a about. Their Own safe community. A place they could call home. A place that is just for them, just the way they are. A place where they have options to take the proper prescribed meds or nit. A cafeteria where they are served good tasting nutritional food. A place they can safely sleep on a bench with all their stuff or a bed, with showers always available. A place they can work or volunteer assisting each other, not a pharma run “never improve institute.” A place even they can trust on meds or not. A vocational rehab unit and medical office where counselors & doctors volunteer to help where previous homeless now have a place in every city they can call home. Rob Blum building communities 4 homeless Inc Hugs4homeless.com

I’m so sorry for your loss
sudden death is a terrifying and tragic reaction
i recently had a heart check for this kind of thing
i do have a team in place - the only reason ive been able to come back from horrifyingly horrifically bad episodes o er 3 years
i had a huge dystonic reaction a lonv time ago
this med change has been
my sister walked out in front of a car and was killed age 25 in 2001
she was in hospital for 2 years and absconded
i have para schiz myself and our younger sister has enduring delusions for 5 years alcoholism and PTSD