Finally joined after reading for 2 years. Hi from a Mom

Wish we had the injection options where I live. Risperdal has worked so well for us for years. Suddenly, it is not. And he is taking his meds every day and almost always has… it’s very complex why drugs work or don’t. I am ready to try anything. People here are denied help here too and ‘peak’ or ‘act out’ because the process of hospital application is so lengthy and complex and shaming in this society.

Comatose i hear you. THAT is the exact run of things now. My thoughts are with you and YES circus is the perfect description. A performing animal on display with no control except the voices ordering. Once I see the hygiene slip I know we are embarking on a very bad trip that is going to be long and difficult. But I also think it is a signpost that meds may need adjusting or complete change of environment can also help. We have removed into boxes all items in his room that are causing him anxiety and therefore screaming attacks. His room is now bare. Over stimulation visual or audio triggers worse acting out… making it impossible for him to leave the house without some serious episodes right now.

Thank you so much, to you and all the reassuring replies here. I appreciate the support and kind words.
Thank you!

Thank you, Bridgecomet!

For those too tired to read…

oops, it did not work on my Opera browser ??
Seems OK on other browsers.

hey, that’s pretty cool! it worked!