I’ve been on the wrong forum all along!

I’m very interested in talking with you- just a few weeks ago one of my sons therapists mentioned aspie- we are wondering whether this is what he’s had all along or if it’s a dual diagnosis. It’s definitely answered a lot of questions and seems to have put all of the pieces of this puzzle together. He’s on a waiting list for testing.

1 Like

I was wondering what happened to these types of discussions here! Wow I’m out of loops or not paying attention! Thanks for coming back to let us know…
Just wanted to say I’m familiar with shilajit (tar) from my own continuing research and practice lightly into TCM (traditional chinese medicine) a few years back as well as schisandra (fruit) and don’t know if it would help my MI partner whatsoever because he won’t take a thing I offer him, but I can say these two have helped me manage my own anxiety and stress and depression over the last few years a good amount (really got serious when there were some bigger life changes that my partner and I had to carry through, and I had to be sane while he couldn’t). Good to hear from you and your partner…