I'm just like you

SZ or SZA…it changes here and there depending an Dr analysis. Many hospitalizations. Honestly not sure in this time frame.

The Clazaril has brought major improvements. Its still day to day fasceys though.
Last week, went to see a movie…couldn’t stay in the one she chose…didn’t like it, was scared.
Last night went to a movie…best she’s been. In fact, she was in the office quite some time, interacting well, answered the phone a couple time. We went out for dinner. It was really like all was cleared and healed.
Those days come…but the opposite is lurking near. The violence has ceased for a full two weeks. Really nice break from that!

But still, can’t help but to be wondering what today will bring. Still so very inconsistent…ugggh

2 Likes

Yes the disease brings such negative things to our son…I need to remember it is the disease, not him!!

Maybe I expect too much from him since he was able to graduate from college. Once he came home from college he just seems to be stuck and anxiety has set in. He has taken some steps backward.

2 Likes

Thanks Squid - it’s a VERY trying situation. Thankfully I had some experience with this working as a substitute teacher. My chosen classrooms were with MI children - who knew the experience I was gaining at the time. I also have a BA in Community Services - which I am monetarily still paying on - but have never “worked” in the field of. A lot of Psychology, Family Systems, Behavioral Sciences, and Sociology were all included in my studies. As far as the legal stuff…I have an Associates was in Corrections, Probation, & Parole (again didn’t use that degree either).

I say i don’t use this education - hahaha - I use ALL these tools in my daily life. I can now see the benefit I have from my experiences. Each and every day!!!

I enjoy the Good days - and even the rough ones, since the alternative to her situation could have been catastrophic had we (dad and I) not taken this on.

2 Likes