No right choices at the moment

You have every right to vent. I’m sorry there are no clear answers or easy choices at the moment.

His poor brain is in a jumble. I bet he’s also surprised at being in a shelter too. I’m glad the shelter is offering food and showers… The few I’ve stayed had showers, but no food and really no counseling services.

There was a time a guy broke my arm. I was really freaking out about this guy who roughed me up and broke my arm… I even demanded x-rays so I could make him go to jail… please note, in lucid town, there was no broken arm. The only broken arm I’ve ever had was due to a childhood bike stunt.

There is so much going on with both of you. I can imagine how confusing this all is and how you might be feeling pulled in two different directions.

Fingers crossed, you find space in the group home and things level out of your whole family. At least he can’t blame you this time since you weren’t even there. It took me long time to stop blaming my Mom, but eventually I did. His hugs will come back.

At least in the shelter he is taking his meds and he has boundaries that he is following… it’s hard saying no to many people at a shelter then it is one Mom.