Non pharmaceuticals that are working

My daughter is still only on the kali phos and nothing else. She was in psychosis when she started and slowly went out of it over a ten day period and then every day is bit by bit. She can now sho, read, watch TV without having the room, shower without a prompt from me and put on clean clothes daily without a reminder. She is a college grad and she lettered in high school in academics. I would have thought that she would have kept in the profrontal forever since it worked perfectly but she wanted a cure and she shot taking it and pushed for a cure by faith. Well that resulted in 9 involuntary hospitalizations over a 12 month period. After she recieved two eviction notices I went to homeopathy and had great results at first. In fact her worst behaviors didn’t return. I went back to the profrontal in her liquid vitamins with perfect results again then she quit those. Then i went to K.S. Gopi by private message and he is getting her the rest of the way to perfect results
Well even if she has to stay on the kali phos forever, that is still awesome as it is only $10

2 Likes

Can you show me the research or article you are referring to?
I can’t find anything
I saw one that said it failed to help with mental fatigue
But that could of been because of the methodology used…

1 Like

I will try to find it again. Dr. K.S. Gopi said he would be open to helping others with an treatment plan. You can email him on LinkedIn and message him there. I trust his knowledge in the field. You can use xoom.com for a payment which is very reasonable. Xoom is a sister app of PayPal

What do you mean by no-flush Niacin? I, too, found research that this supplement helps with sz and bought it for my daughter. She is a teenager. I just nought the now brand NAC 600 mg. Is that the correct kind? Thank you!

1 Like

NAC is great. I cannot vouch for the NOW brand. I have purchased mine from profrontal.com and theirs is a pharmaceutical strength and pure.

1 Like

Kali Phos is vital for regeneration of nerve tissue and forms “Grey matter”.
For those that were wondering about information of Kali Phos. My daughter is still improving every day on this alone in the strength of 6X. 3 tiny tablets 3 times a day.

KALI PHOS (NERVE NUTRIENT)

Potassium Phosphate

Kali Phos is found in the tissues and fluids of the body notably of the brain and nerve cells and is the principal tissue salt for the nervous system. Kali Phos is vital for regeneration of nerve tissue and forms “Grey matter”. Kali Phos is indicated for the treatment of nervous headaches, nervous dyspepsia, sleeplessness, weariness, lowered vitality, low mood and other similar conditions. Kali Phos is indicated in the treatment of shingles, to correct underlying nervous conditions. It is also helpful for the relief of nervous asthma in conjunction with Mag Phos.

2 Likes

No-flush Niacin is the kind of Niacin that doesn’t cause flushing. It comes in the form of Niacinamide, or the safer Inositol Hexanicotinate.

1 Like

The only science to homeopathy is the placebo effect. There is no medicinal compound in the homeopathic tinctures prescribed, only some hand-wavy mumbo jumbo about “water memory” that has zero testable validity to it.

Also, if diluting a substance makes the medicinal value stronger, why not use tap water as a cure-all, because it’s part of the water table, and therefore, part of the dilution of every water-soluble material known to man.

I skimmed to the conclusion of the study, and it still shows that antipsychotics are more effective than the placebo effect (homeopathy.)

Homeopathy is wishful thinking at best.

Can you please tell me what homeopathic medication she is on that’s helping so much ? I am very interested! I hope she is doing well. I am praying for you both!

Thank you so much for sharing this! It’s so encouraging. Do you have side effects from the antipsychotic? How long have you taken it and have you resumed your job, friends etc?
I have read about niacin and would like to know more. Where can I get it for my son?
I’m so happy you are doing so well. You’re an inspiration.

I can tell you for a fact that homeopaths work. Doctors of homeopathy have to go to school for just as many years as a standard doctor. I have personally have incredible results with remedies for coughs, sprains, big bite itches etc. I have seen relief for my family and friends for pain when nothing else worked.
My daughter stopped having the impulse to run around with no clothes on when previously she could not stop herself. Then I consulted an international homeopathic that gives advice to other doctors and he helped my daughter with her schizophrenia. See him on LinkedIn. He will advise you on your loved ones condition. Dr. K.S. Gopi. Im sure that everyone’s solution is not the same, as that is how homeopathy is.

1 Like

Have you tried Clozapine? Miracle drug for my grandson

No homeopathic, vitamin solution or other non-medicine helped my daughter other than slightly lessening very severe symptoms. I was sooooooo against medicating her in the beginning that we tried many other types of supplements for over 2.5 years. However, the only thing that has truly helped her is the monthly haloperidol shot. 10 months of near sanity now.

1 Like

Hallo kellyshayne, such good news for you and your daughter, is it possible for you to tell the name of the substance giving your daughter so much improvement.
Warm Regards,
Maggie :butterfly:

My daughter has been on a homeopathic for 4 months and it kept her normal, taking nothing else. It has been 3.5 months with taking nothing at all and my sister in laws tell me there is more no sign of SZ. Previous it was a hospitalization every 30 days. I highly recommend Dr. K.S. Gopi. Find him on LinkedIn. Don’t buy Hylands brand, it does nothing. Nuage brand worked.

1 Like

There’s no scientifically explainable reason why homeopathic remedies should work for schizophrenia. If it works at all, it’s the placebo effect.

Homeopathic remedies involve what the homeopath believes is the initial poison that caused the illness, diluted down so many times that there isn’t even a single molecule of the initial poison left in the final tincture. A homeopathic remedy that is, say, 200C is diluted 20,000 times, and the mother tincture itself is diluted 10 times.

Medicine that gets stronger the more diluted it is? Sign me up!

My daughter improved dramatically and she had no idea she was taking it. Otherwise she would not have taken anything ever. I was tired of seeing her have to be taken away to the mental hospital every 30 days, becoming a danger to herself. So… there was no expectation from the patient. I guess you better sign up now.

1 Like

Have you had a negative experience with homeopathy @naturallycured ? I am curious why you feel it is a placebo only.

I have to say that I have used homeopathics several times in my life, and they helped me and my children. I was originally directed to an Indian homeopath by a medical doctor who couldn’t find a reason or cure for my severe exhaustion and depression after childbirth of my 2nd child 25 years ago.

Your explanation above is true, that IS how homeopathy works.

It’s a funny thing that, to me, science is not always correct. Science operates on facts as they are known, but facts change with research and time, or facts can remain hidden from scientists. Plus, there are many things in life that science can’t explain.

I would say that anyone battling schizophrenia could try homeopathics under a skilled practitioner. After all, schizophrenia still baffles scientists and doctors as to its cause and cure and uses very very strong medicines that work (or not). Regarding science for sz, the developed medicines, while helping schizophrenia, can cause severe and lifelong side-effects, which occur to some users and not to others. I think the science is not dealing with all possible facts because all facts aren’t known yet.

Homeopathy has no severe side effects, maybe no side effects at all, but has proven for centuries to help both physical and mental problems. @kelly and @Kellyshayne and myself have seen those benefits.

Perhaps you could experiment on yourself, using homeopathy for a problem like pain or sleeplessness and see if it helps you. I’ve had success with over the counter Hyland’s brand, then you don’t have to pay for a doctor consult. It IS sort of hard to believe that sugar pills with a 200 times dilution of a poison could help. But homeopathics have worked for me.

2 Likes