Opinions on Rexulti?

Vradar was a no-go.
He’s now willingly taking his suboxone, but it doesn’t seem to be working - he’s sleeping less, delusions are getting a little worse by the day.

Tomorrow, I pick up some Rexulti samples?

Anyone have a family member who’s tried it?
I’ll check the main section too.

Not heard of that one yet. My son refused his 4th Invega shot today so it’s back to the drawing board for us as well. How long before the shot completely wears off do you know?

I have no idea. I’m still learning from people here, so now I know it takes 6 days for the shot to work, but I haven’t read anything about how long it takes to wear off completely.

I’d imagine it would work for at least the next 6 days, since that’s how long it would take for the new shot to become effective, but not much longer, otherwise, they’d be double dosing people.

Maybe you can persuade him to change his mind in that time? I’m still holding onto bribing my son with cigarettes if I have to. Of course, I’d have to take that away first. But, my answers about everything when he gets attitude about the meds has been that he has to work with me for me to work with him. If he gets to the point he refuses, I guess we’ll both find out what that means.

Yes - here are the messages on this medication on the main diagnosed forum: