Researchers at Tufts Medical Center/Tufts University are recruiting 1,000 caregivers of individuals diagnosed with schizophrenia and/or schizoaffective disorder. Caregivers must be unpaid; not receiving any financial compensation for their services.
Purpose of study:
• to learn more about the health, employment and unmet needs of caregivers
• to help identify services that could better support caregivers
To be eligible, you must be:
• at least 21 years of age
• able to read English
We are interested in recruiting caregivers who are employed but you may participate even if you are not employed.
• completing one 20-30 minute, anonymous questionnaire on a private, secure website
• and, if you are selected, completing up to two brief follow-up questionnaires (about 10 minutes each) on the website
• follow-up questionnaires require an email address so we may notify you when due
For the extra time involved in the follow-up questionnaires:
• you will receive a $10 Amazon e-card immediately by email (up to $20 for two follow-ups)
Participation is voluntary:
• you may stop participating at any time for any reason