Alternate/ natural/ homeopathic meds

My 25 year old son has Paranoid Sz, and won’t take his meds, he has been off them for a month, my husband and I are reading Dr Xaviers book and learning the LEAP method which is helping build trust and improving our relationship with our son. His reason, besides lack of insight into his illness, for stopping his meds is the side effects he experiences. Does anyone know of any alternate/ natural, homeopathic meds that could help that he may be open to take until we are able to get him back onto meds by trying to use the LEAP method.

1 Like

https://family.schizophrenia.com/t/supplements-that-have-helped-with-my-schizophrenia/7034

Homeopathy won’t work. But advocates of it go by word of mouth, nothing scientific. Entirely based on the placebo effect.

Zero chance it can reduce positives.

Good luck.

1 Like

@Lauren
The side effects are a legitimate reason to not want to take the meds, they can be debilitating. Have you spoke to his Dr about these problems and has the Dr. prescribed anything to relieve the side effects? Has he changed medications to try to find one that may not present such difficult side effects?

I agree with @naturallycured

1 Like

Go to patents.google.com and search “schizophrenia supplements”.
You will see thousands professional opinions.

Good Luck!

1 Like

You also can search “Schizophrenia recovery”. A lot of patented research reports for cured cases.
Some of them used raw Chinese herbs medicines. You hav to check it wisely.

1 Like