Family and Caregiver Schizophrenia Discussion Forum

Can my son transfer to another CTY on commitment?

Thinking about taking a new job in a city 100 miles from where my husband and I live now. Our SZ son is currently in group home in recovery 10 miles away from our current home. When he finally (if at all) gets to come home can he transfer to a different CTY where we would live for his commitment?

1 Like

Good question? Does he have a case worker who you could ask?

He does have a new case worker but I was wanting to come on the forum first to not raise any concerns with this person as I don’t know her very well.