Cannot come to terms

I am with you on this, I have two sons who have been in and out of psychosis for 15 months, one with SZA, the other with severe bp1 with psychosis, or SZA, both with multiple hospitalizations. It is simply awful, I feel numb, I can’t sleep, I can’t even cry any more, I feel blindsided, a one two punch. Trying to hold on to my daughter who is walking a very fine line between sanity and severe mental illness…

Oh @caringmom , how much stress you are surviving through!! I wish I could give you a hug and a calming cup of herbal tea. I have a sleep problem also, and started putting REAL attention on solving it recently. It has made a big difference for me. I surely hope that your daughter is able to weather the storm.

1 Like

It is bitter sweet- this illness mixed with creative souls. My son is very skilled builder and does beautiful work, but cannot do it as expected in a work place. The pressure causes him extreme anxiety and anxiety causes increased paranoia.

For a while he was selling things at a store front, but then someone suggested he start taking orders. The pressure got to be too much. So if she does decide to sell on Etsy, can she sell only finished product and not take orders?

2 Likes

I think she is talking about selling finished products.

2 Likes

There are many avenues to selling handcrafted items now. I hope she has success!