Help! Son seems sexually attracted to me

Uh, he doesn’t last long on a part-time job before his symptoms display even on high dose of invega trinza long -term shot. His socialization skills at this point are developed and practiced at weekly family gatherings. As for meeting women, I’ve been through that and it didn’t work too well in that he’s been accused of fathering kids and we’ve had to pay for paternity tests to prove he is not the father and not responsible for child support. Also, without a dna test to see whether his schizophrenia is genetic (which is terribly expensive for the reliable ones) I don’t want to encourage him to get girlfriends because it may result in schizophrenic grandchildren that only God knows how they would be supported and cared for.

oops wrong spot sorry!

I see what you mean. All good points. I think psychiatric drugs are supposed to decrease libido, which is a good thing in this case.

I thought my brother was the only one with this issue. He’s sent sexually suggestive texts to my sister and was sexually inappropriate to me right before his diagnosis. Idk if it’s part of the illness or not. But it is disturbing. My sis won’t talk to him and I don’t blame her. I won’t be with him in person. It seems to be a line between protecting oneself vs caring for the other. Is there a professional/therapist you can speak to?