Help us help others -- participate in our study to help us develop a mobile application for caregivers of loved ones with early psychosis, and receive a $75 Amazon gift card as a thank you!

Did your loved one begin experiencing symptoms of psychosis under five years ago? Please consider taking our survey to see if you are eligible to participate in our study. We are a research team at the University of Washington developing interventions aimed to improve access to care for young adults experiencing early psychosis. Participants who complete an interview on their experiences and provide feedback on our app prototype receive a $75 Amazon gift card as a token of our appreciation for participating.

View our website here: https://www.bolsterproject.org/ and scroll down to take our eligibility survey.

1 Like

I don’t know if this posting has been approved by our administrator.

1 Like

I hope they get it approved to be here, but I myself, I would probably sign up if I could. Any research being done to help caregivers and their loved ones by a college I think has a good purpose. My daughter is too old for the study however. She loves to play on the apps on her phone, so one that helped her with her symptoms would be nice I think.

1 Like