How to get son deported to state of residency

Is your son stable enough to get on a plane? If not it could be very scary for him.

Well finally with the help of the federal government and the state department the human and health services and the ISS and our congressmen and the county mental-health where he resides we finally got my son home and into the hospital. Now the problem has been getting him to stay longer than five days which today we had a hearing and he can stay up to the 20 days now thank God. He is refusing all medication and still has no insight on his illness praying each day that he will start to see and start taking meds . They are wanting to start him on a medication called zyprexa . Does anyone have any knowledge on this med?

2 Likes

Zyprexa allowed my son to enter college but he doesn’t like it. It is administered at night and he sleeps really well but wakes up refreshed. He said it makes him feel dead and that could be the lessening of dopamine. He said “Mom we need dopamine to feel happy”.

1 Like

Zyprexa works somewhat quickly relative to some other meds.

1 Like

Zyprexa was my son’s miracle drug until it gave out on him after nearly 10 years.

It does cause weight gain for most people, but it worked extremely fast & extremely well in his case.

They have tablets, a meltable one that keeps people from cheeking their pills, and a new injection.
The injection does have some risks and safety issues compared to other injections.

1 Like

Write them emails and letters so that they have some paperwork and are at least aware