Looking for a research partner

Hey guys, its been atleast two years again.
Sometimes I get so overwhelmed I have to step away.
This place is so comforting to be able to come back to, and I’m thankful for all of you.
I recently realized that screaming to myself for a movement on mental health is only heard by me.
Id like to start an advocacy group, but first I’d like to start by finding a research partner. I love research writing and am always reading familiar and not so familiar stories regarding loved ones with schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder.
I have felt defeated knowing I need to help my brother more but not knowing what steps to take. Id love to dive deeper into the illness, medically and personally to create more awareness and to hopefully one day create a clear avenue on what to do and how to know you or a loved one has gotten sick. Is there anyone interested?
I am currently working on my bachelors in communication and conflict resolution. My heart and passion has belonged to my brother after he got sick and each of you were with me as it happened 5 years ago now-unbelievable to know its been so many years.
He still remains homeless, in and out of jail, and drinking. I keep in contact with him and love him massively.
Anyway, please let me know if you’re interested!