Merry Christmas!

Most of us here are fellow sufferers, but as bad as it is for we who look on in horror at our family member’s suffering and do the best we can he help, it’s so much worse for them.

I extend my warmest appreciation for all who are here on this board, for all you do to help.

Things are quiet right now, but I know that relapses can happen. I’m grateful for all I’ve learned here and for the support I can count on if I need it.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas @caregiver1 and all on this site. May all be blessed with easier struggles and minor if not major improvements for our loved ones this coming year. Thank you all for being here, this site is good for all of us to feel connected in our battles.

10 Likes

Amen!! Been awhile since posting but we’ve been ok. Son is staying med compliant and doing his best to live his best life - even with the overwhelming anxieties and chaos in his mind. We are all very blessed to see this side of love. Love for someone who may not appreciate it, or, worse yet, may hurt you in response.

True love is giving of ourselves - completely. Not trying to be a masochist but trying to see the light in our often dark world.

Merry Christmas to all you fellow caregiver- warriors! Love and prayers from Texas.

10 Likes

I am so grateful for this group and everyone who posts here.
Today was a bit exhausting with my son, but I’m glad that he isn’t in the hospital (as he was a few Christmases ago) or throwing and breaking things, like he used to be.

Best wishes to all of you. Hoping you find some moments of peace and even joy.

9 Likes

@Hummingbird, good to hear that things are better this Christmas. Hope it continues next year.

2 Likes

So touched by your words.

Your words echo my thoughts.

from Vermont :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

3 Likes

Same here. :candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like