More frustrating than I thought it was going to be

Just talked to my son and his grandmother. I haven’t heard him this bad in a long time. Everything I said I had to repeat 2 or 3 times and even then his one word answers didn’t make sense to what I was saying. Voices… I guess he is sometimes taking some medications… No one has done anything yet about his blood work so brought that up to his grandmother. No psychiatrist yet. sighs…

In the case if the schizophrenia happens today for someone at 12 pm,
he start to hears the voices at this time
1-medical intervention for only one month and stop taking forever
a-through the first month,you should isolated him from the social life
{because the medical drug has bad impact on the attention state}

2-you should know,the medical drug is not a treatment for the sz,
because it can not block the emission process of voices
a-the main problem for any schizophrenic,is the emission of voices
all time of wake,which causing all types of disorder (the thought // behavior }
b-the medical drug make up a new type of happiness state all time of day
and that block all kinds of neural reaction (isolate the feeling state about neural }
c-medical drug helps the occurrence of sleep state

3- after one month,the person has the ability to deal with most daily life events,
and he becomes responsible about himself AS he was before hearing the voice {sz}

4-during the first and second years,there are many changes has occur in
cultural content and religious beliefs,that he can not stop them,so that he fail
in the school or lose the job,the medical drug have no impact over the changes path
{hearing the voices have taking all time of wake everyday without stop, so there no enough time to study or make attention in the work !}

5- during 1-2 years,if the person has know the main facts about the thing that he suffers from internaly ,
he can comes back to the life as normal person ( although he stills suffer
from hearing the voices }

6- to come back to the life,he must knows the main facts of his case as he sees,hears,
touch and feels inside himself not according to the doctors stories !

if you understand what i say,i can write more