Family and Caregiver Schizophrenia Discussion Forum

My daughter isn't making sense

Mom2, thanks for the info.
I contacted the Free legal assistance in my city and they told me that I do not qualify for free legal help due to my income.
but I will research if I can follow up on my own directly with the court.

I believe it is the same process and court for those who seek guardianship for elderly. I did seek out an attorney but was told I didn’t need one. Have you googled guardianship in your state. I do remember doing this and having paperwork for six months prior to my actions. It was so hard to wrap my head around this being a good thing for my son.