New year but let's remember lost ones

I often start to miss people and after reading that someone lost a fellow sz in a post today I thought I’d make a thread just for remembering those people, people who no one else really seems to remember from stigma or just plain isolation. So if you want share names of anyone so we can show that nobody will be forgotten xx it is w stupid idea but I just want to try :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

My names are:
Molly, Lydia and Zander all through suicide. I know they are happy but I will always remember them❤️

Katherine

…151515

I just lost my mother yesterday morning. She had paranoid schizophrenia. Not sure of all the details yet but shocking just the same. We had not been in communication, as she’d been withdrawn, so it is even more tragic.

I’m sorry for your loss. Dealing with the loss of a mother is one of the most difficult things in life…

I’m so sorry for your loss. The loss of a parent it’s one of the most painful things

Years ago I maintained a list of people who had died to mental or physical illness or natural causes due to old age in my close community, but then when I had over 25 people in my list I stopped maintaining it. People living in this world are most important. Just yesterday I heard of the death of one old man whom I knew since my childhood, but the life goes on. I hope that 2016 will be better than 2015.

Adam, son of our NAMI group leaders. Lost on Christmas Day.

If you want to be technical I guess I lost my mother before I even had her since she has to have some really bad mental illness as long as I’ve known her with most of the shit she’s pulled on me and others and wasn’t really around until I was 15 for questionable reasons and now I’m 29 and kinda wish she never would’ve came around because she’s just a big joke to me now. Though on the bright side I guess she did force me to go through character development by treating me like shit and when she sold our whole family’s home out from under us on a whim and didn’t have any of the money she promised any of us to help us get by after that it forced me to make one of the best decisions of my life to get out of that state. I just wish it would’ve been under less stressful circumstances.

Thank you so much for the kind words. This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. Many blessings to you.

So sad, another loss yesterday, a young woman of 26.

Oscar got in a car accident back in in high school