She did it! Graduation

In spite of all the odds, Allie graduated

![image|418x500](upload://sB41GGtSPyHK5MeRieiOkWdvQH6.jpeg) 

We are so proud of her!

For some reason I am having trouble uploading the picture

8 Likes

Congratulations on a great accomplishment!!

2 Likes

That’s great news, much needed good news in harsh times. I am so happy for you and your family, WindyHill63!

She must be feeling very good about the accomplishment, too. Give her a few weeks to settle into the fact that she’s free of high school and then talk about her future plans. Everyone needs a little break after such things. It sounds like she’s doing really well. :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations, no wonder you are so proud.

2 Likes

Well done! Your family has worked hard for this success.:dizzy:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all! I know in my family what an accomplishment this was and it seems you have worked hard to help your daughter get and stay stabilized enough to make this happen. Way to go!

2 Likes

Big step forward, hope my daughter can graduate too…

2 Likes

I will be praying for her about that.

1 Like

Yeah!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:way to go!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Congratulations! You have all been through so much and must be so proud.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing with us…such good news! There is reason to be optimistic for her future!

1 Like

Great Pics… Good for her…

2 Likes

Oh I am sooooo happy for her and for you all. Thanks for the photos, you have made me smile and shed tears at the same time.

1 Like

Congratulations!
I hope this is just the beginning of a life full of things to celebrate!

Congratulations, no wonder you’re proud.

Congratulations and way to go, Allie!

So Allie is thinking of going to college now… Her grades are not really good enough for Messiah college, but she can start out at the local community college which actually does have an art program that looks pretty good. They also have a 2-4 program in art designed for transferring into a 4 year college.

2 Likes

I remember being disappointed when my grades didn’t get me into the college I thought I wanted to attend right out of highschool.
But, community college and online schools are now extremely reputable in my field of work. In fact, most of my colleagues have or currently are taking courses that way.
It takes a some planning ahead, but transferring credits to a traditional university and completing a degree that way saves a lot of money.

I would say that you and your family can be extremely proud that she is looking forward to college. Even if she doesn’t get her first pick, there are so many equally good options that no single school (or class) really matters in the long run!

So we are planning on visiting the community college next week

2 Likes