Targeted Individuals or plain old Skitzophrenic stories alike

Im recently labeled Skitzophrenic and ok with that… But I can’t help but wonder if there is any truth to all this T.I or targeted Individual talk though… Recently a friend heard my story and told me of the targeted Individual topic. A close family member of hers had an almost identical story as mine in great specifics. Trying avoid the flat-earthesq theories and get to the ones possibly believable ones.sorry for my terrible grammar and writting skills. Privately contact at diamonds.arent.forever01@gmail.com looking to share stories or gain knowledge on this topic.

This is one of the most common delusions experinced by people who have Schizophrenia.

You can see the types and definitions of many delusions under the “Types” heading here:

Many people with Schizophrenia experience one, some, or all of these delusions. They can be managed or eliminated with an effective treatment plan.
My brother, who is diagnosed with Schizophrenia, experienced many different delusions to different degrees. While he often intellectually knew that his delusions were not true, there was a compelling set of emotions which made the delusions persistent, despite much evidence to the contrary.
He has often found himself feeling slightly embarrassed when looking back on some of his delusions and realizing how much he had believed them, regardless of all the facts which disproved them.
I make it a point to remind him that he did not choose to feel the way he did when delusions began effecting him and also that he does not chose to be Schizophrenic. Symptoms of Schizophrenia are nobody’s choice, nor their fault. They are a result of a medical condition, just as much as missing a leg can prevent a person from walking.
It’s helpful to talk about the emotions and the circumstances related to delusions with your primary care doctor and your therapist. Those diagnosed with Schizophrenia deserve to feel like they have ample privacy, security, and peace of mind.