THIS guy is a menace!

My son loves him. I don’t even want to say his name. When my son sees this article, the medication battle will begin. He will start to refuse them.

I sent this article to NAMI in a message, via their Facebook page. He is a menace! I hope they confront him. Someone has to!

1 Like

By coincidence, my son likes the Opie & Anthony show & the ones he was playing today were debating Alex Jones and talking about how they don’t agree with his theories on gun control & conspiracy theories.

Yes, I agree. I wish there was a way to keep these people from preying on our loved ones with mental illness.

2 Likes

Yes, If he had to watch a loved one actively psychotic in jail or a state mental hospital ready to hurt himself or someone else he might change his tune.

1 Like

That just makes me sick. As an advocate for my stepson and his ADHD, we fought to help him for three years. We finally found a medication that worked and it turned his life around. He is 100% more functional than without the meds.

Do misdiagnosis happen? Oh absolutely! But that’s not the fault of the medication or the child, it’s the doctor for not understanding the child. And quite simply, medicine is flawed because we are all humans who make mistakes.

2 Likes

As an advocate for my stepson and his ADHD, we fought to help him for three years. We finally found a medication that worked and it turned his life around.

My son did very well on Aderall for ADD, and still wants that medicine. He can’t have it now because of his DX. Was this the medicine that helped your son?

Actually for our son Adderall didn’t really help. We have been on Vyvanse for the last two years and out of everything we have tried, it works the best with symptoms management and less side effects. He was losing too much weight on Adderall and not sleeping properly plus still having a lot of symptoms. We literally tried every medication out there but two.