Tired of the lies

My sister is a complete mess. She is nice to strangers but at home she’s the devil. She’s so sneaky to the point she knows what she is doing isn’t right because every time we question her unusual tendencies and things she shouldn’t be doing like burning the Bible or books or destroying her laptop and mirrors with a rock, she gives an explanatory excuse that sounds normal and that goes for everything even though she does it for reasons that don’t make sense which I know because I’ve read her notebook. I’m sorry I’m just frustrated I live with her so this becomes very draining. Her negativity is so strong that I don’t even like being around her, I feel very jumpy or anxious around her because I don’t know what aggressive weird things she has planned. I know this sounds very mean and not understanding of her illness from my part, but I’m truly just frustrated.

1 Like

You had mentioned she is off meds now, why is she off meds?

1 Like

Yes she’s not taking medication because they made her aggressive and restless far worse than how she is without them.

1 Like

Ahhh, so her current state is a huge improvement from when she was on meds?

She was much better practically back to normal once she was off of meds and then after a few months she started getting weird tendencies again and obsessions with certain things. She mumbles less now but I can tell she’s talking to someone imaginary at times and she’s constantly saying “okay” when no one is speaking to her. When I ask her what she’s replying to she makes up an excuse like “oh nothing I was just thinking out loud”

1 Like

I am so sorry, it can be quite difficult when meds don’t work or aren’t tolerated.

1 Like

It sound like schitzophrenia, and sometimes I wonder and my other son thinks it seems like devil possession, like theyve let the devils in, and communicate with them. Their is narcassism , selfish behaviour, and hallucinations, delucions… so I still wonder if its devils tormenting my son, or just some brain misfunction…try to get the dna test, a cotton swab in mouth, from psych office to send in and get results on what medications are ok, good, and bad for her. sometimes its wrong medications altogether for their system.