Sister reducing her meds - disaster

Hi,
My sister came out of hospital last summer and I now live beside her in an appartment. She has reduced the dose of her medication and is deteriorating. She has been hospitalised twice, again, same circumstances, because she thinks she doesn’t need her meds, stops taking them, then disaster again.

She blames me for putting her in hospital the last time, when all I did was tell the psychiatrist the truth about her behaviour, which she had been lying to him about.

I’m at my wits end. This time, I don’t think I’m going to do anything to help her. I’m dammed if I do and I’m dammed if I don’t. Sometimes I think she wants to torment me because I have a job and she doesn’t.

My other family members are useless.

I don’t really want advise here. I just wanted somewhere to rant that was appropraite. I’m sick of her behaviour. Sometimes I think she’s not ill at all, just a colossal bitch.

God forgive me if I’m wrong, but protect me from her if I’m right and tell me what to do!

Amen.

C

Rants are always welcome.

1 Like

venting is OK but I think she is sick and needs help.
My son blames me all the times for putting him in hospitals. He thinks I put him dozen times in hospitals in the past 4 years.
She will blame you until she gets better ( more rational)
Read the book “I Am Not Sick, I Don’t Need Help!” by “Xavier Amador”

Ask yourself a question if you do not help here, who would!!
do you want her to end up Homeless or in Jail!

My boyfriend thought my son was an a**hole. He finally understood when the doctors said sz that my son was actually sick. It’s likely the illness. How is she when she is taking her meds?