Today, My Son Asked If He Had SZ

That is fantastic support

It is, but it’s worthless if he won’t actively participate.
Before, they said he was too ill to do any therapy work, but he was desperate to talk to someone.

Now, he’s probably well enough to do therapy, but he thinks he doesn’t need it - or it won’t help.

RBaker–how long has your son been “cured” of sz as a result of his detox?. I am skeptical of this holistic treatment. As someone w MS, I hear all kinds of theories for treatment are not scientifically proven.

2 Likes

LOL, you got that right…

I was skeptical myself, Jan. My daughter had been trying to convince me for years to take my son to this one holistic healer, and I thought that would be a waste of time and money, when actually, it was the other way around. I am in debt to various doctors for their ‘professional help’ and my son never got anywhere with any of them. He’d even been committed to 2 psychiatric hospitals, and had been given different drugs to make him more ‘normal’, but he didn’t want to take them because he doesn’t like the effect nor does he want to pop pills every day.

I won’t say my son has been ‘cured’, because it’s only been about 2 1/2 months since he completed his detox, but I can honestly tell you that I haven’t seen him this well in about 11 years or so. He tells me he feels amazing, and that in itself to me was worth more than anything in the world to me. The pain and suffering that he’d been through for so long seems to be a thing of the past now.

Getting a ZYTO body reading/scan will reveal whatever toxins your body is holding onto, and the holistic healer can prescribe various detox treatments to rid your body of those toxins. Some toxins attach themselves to your brain, as
the toxic black mold did to my son, and the only way to remove them is through a good detox. This treatment is highly affordable, and after you have completed it ~ maybe about a month or so, you’re done. There is no need to change your diet or anything crazy like that. When I did my scan and began my detox, my major depression ‘lifted’ the very next day, and I haven’t felt so clear minded in my LIFE!!! I’m not going to waste my time sharing this information if I don’t think it’s going to help another person. I have talked to many people about my experience as well as my son’s, and everyone I have reached out to has decided to get this incredibly informative body scan.

I have absolutely no reason to lie to anyone. I suffered right along with my son through each and every psychotic breakdown, and it was like diving into hell each time to try and pull him back out and into a better place. It was horrible. And now that I have found relief for him (and myself), I just want to help as many people as I can by sharing my experience and letting others know of this technology that really should be given at each and every annual physical exam. I have actually heard that there are some doctors offering this to their patients already, but it should be everywhere.

I am a veteran of 24 years in the Air Force, and I was aircrew, so I myself had been exposed to many toxins from around the world. I had even had several of the anthrax vaccines injected into my body because of my job, and had always worried about the long term effects of that vaccine. My body scan revealed that I had nothing to worry about as far as that vaccine is concerned, so I am very happy about that. And for anyone who may be reading this who happens to work around aircraft, this scan can even pick up jet fuel that you’ve been exposed to.

Obviously I’m getting carried away here, because I could literally go on and on, but I am very passionate about the results of this technology. So much so that I am preparing a package for both our prison system and the Department of Veteran’s Affairs. I believe many people are locked up due to their out of control behaviors (as my son was out of control and now he isn’t), and they can be helped with ZYTO, and perhaps the VA can help out veterans who have PTSD or who are suicidal, and give them a good detox rather than countless pills…

Good luck, Jan. And just try to think outside of the box.

I went back and read every post you have made on this forum and it is all total garbage in my opinion, nothing but a sales pitch…:

You wrote on various post:

“I am the mother of a young man who is now 23 years old, and he was diagnosed with schizophrenia last year after I took him to the Amen Clinic in Reston Virginia for a SPEC brain scan”

“So I finally gave in and made the appointment, and we were seen the very next day! The holistic healer only cost $150 for the body scan, and she stated that she didn’t believe he had schizophrenia at all. She gave him several bottles of detox which he was to take for about one month. Each bottle cost around $26. My son took his drops daily as he was supposed to, and I haven’t seen him doing this well since he was around 10 years old!!!”

"Have you considered getting your son a ZYTO body scan? It will reveal any and all toxins in his body that might be making him behave the way he is behaving. My son was diagnosed with sz last year, and a few months ago I went ahead and got this scan for him, and now I can understand him, he doesn’t lose control anymore, he’s RATIONAL!!! "

" All my son needed was a good detox specifically designed for him, and he is absolutely doing so much better now as a result of ridding his body of all of the crap that’s been causing his psychotic episodes."

1 Like

GSSP…I cannot for the life of me understand why you are opposed to trying something different to help folks with this illness, when most of the people here are reaching out for help at this forum because their doctors have not been much help for them or their loved one. I am simply sharing my experience to help others. There is absolutely nothing in it for me. How you can determine that sharing a new technology that worked for myself and my son is a sales pitch is far from the truth. How can I possibly benefit from sharing this information? The only thing I can think of as far as you are concerned with your comments is that perhaps you have a reason yourself for keeping others from getting affordable help with their sz. Maybe you work for the big pharmaceutical companies? I don’t know. And I don’t care. Bottom line…I just want to let others know that cleansing the body can help with this illness. Period.

LOL, NOT, LOL, just a pack a day helps more LOL

holistic garbage has been around a few thousand years…

Cost benefit analysis yields zero return…

Yep, I own Merck-Medco

The new technology I am referring to GSSP, is the ZYTO body scan. This has not been around for thousands of years. And I used to think holistic healing was garbage too, but now I am so thankful to have opened my mind to it. I am sorry for you that you cannot do the same. You would be amazed at what this scan could reveal to you. I feel like I am being attacked by you for trying to help the folks on this forum, and it isn’t fair. It’s all good though. I’ve become pretty strong over the years having had to deal with my sons illness. I’m done with this conversation. It’s getting ugly without good reason.

1 Like

ZYTO Corporation, of Orem, Utah

scientology cult

penny stock

you can get a mood ring on amazon for less…

Market value as of close yesterday $0.03 per share

FDA warning letter May 8, 2015:

Vaughn R. Cook, CEO
ZYTO Technologies, Inc.
387 South 520 West, Suite 200
Lindon, UT 84042

VIA UPS

Ref # DEN-15-10 WL

Dear Mr. Cook:

During an inspection of your firm located at 387 South 520 West, Suite 200, Lindon, Utah, on November 14, 2014 through December 3, 2014, an investigator from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) determined that your firm manufactures the ZYTO Hand Cradle, a Class II galvanic skin response measurement device, and the ZYTO Laser and ZYTO Tower, which are intended to be used as accessories with the ZYTO Hand Cradle. Under section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act), 21 U.S.C. § 321(h), these products are devices because they are intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, or are intended to affect the structure or function of the body of man or other animals.

During the inspection, we observed your firm’s manufacturing and distribution activities pertaining to the ZYTO Hand Cradle galvanic skin response device. We also collected labels, labeling, and promotional materials for the ZYTO Hand Cradle and supporting accessories. This inspection concluded on December 3, 2014 with the issuance of an eleven item FDA Form 483, Inspectional Observations.

We acknowledge receipt of your firm’s letter dated December 22, 2014, responding to the FDA Form 483. We have determined that your firm’s response was inadequate in failing to address the concerns discussed with your firm during the inspection pertaining to your firm’s labeling and promotion of its products.

The FDA has reviewed pertinent information obtained during the inspection and reviewed your company’s website. We have determined that the ZYTO Hand Cradle is adulterated under section 501(f)(1)(B) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 351(f)(1)(B), because your firm does not have an approved application for premarket approval (PMA) in effect pursuant to section 515(a) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360e(a), or an approved application for an investigational device exemption (IDE) under section 520(g) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360j(g), for the device as described and marketed. The ZYTO Hand Cradle is also misbranded under section 502(o) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 352(o), because your firm introduced or delivered into interstate commerce for commercial distribution this device with major changes or modifications to the intended use without submitting a new premarket notification to FDA as required by section 510(k) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360(k), and 21 CFR 807.81(a)(3)(ii).

Specifically, the ZYTO Hand Cradle was cleared under K111308 with the following intended use: “the measurement of galvanic skin response (GSR).” However, your firm’s promotion of the device represents a major change or modification to its intended use, for which your firm lacks clearance or approval. Examples include:

•The www.zyto.com website provides that “Clinical studies have compared ZYTO scan reports with results produced by generally accepted diagnostic methods. One pilot study conducted in Beijing China compared the results of a four-minute ZYTO scan to a two-day diagnostic workup on several hundred patients. The results showed a high correlation.”
•The “How ZYTO TECHNOLOGY WORKS” brochure states, “ZYTO technology enables a computer to understand your body. The Hand Cradle measures your body’s galvanic skin response. ZYTO’s various software offerings take this input and interpret it in terms of what we call your biological preference…VSIs are representative of a wide range of things like foods, nutritional supplements, prescription medications, body organs and systems, and therapeutic treatments…ZYTO’s software indicates what is referred to as Biological Preference and Biological Aversion.”
•The “COMPASS Your Guide to Health” brochure states, “ZYTO’s technology measures your body’s responses to a specific library of nutritional products, asking your body which it prefers; this is called biocommunication.”
•The “Better Health at Your Fingertips…an introduction to ZYTO biocommunication” brochure states, “When your scan is complete, a report is generated that provides you and your healthcare provider with helpful information that was obtained. This report may provide insights that will prompt a closer look at specific organs and body systems, and explore your biological preference for medicine, nutritional supplements, and treatments you could benefit from. Biological preference simply means those stimuli your body responds most favorably to. Using this information, you and your healthcare provider can decide on a clinical strategy developed specifically for you, based on your body’s responses.”
•The “Incorporating ZYTO into your practice” practice manual booklet for ZYTO “Balance” provides that “The ZYTO Balance 5.0 is designed specifically to accomplish three objectives:◦1. To identify nutritional supplements that your patient shows a biological preference for.
◦2. To identify services offered in your practice for which your patient shows a biological preference…”

•The “Incorporating ZYTO into your practice” practice manual booklet for ZYTO “Select” provides that “General nutritional assistance biosurveys will help to identify your patient’s biological preference for the products you sell. Other biosurveys may provide you with information specific to disease, toxins or organs and body functions;”
•The user manual for ZYTO “Elite” provides that “There are many different biosurveys that you could run on a client during a session. For example, if you have a client complaining of seasonal allergies you could select a biosurvey that has been specifically designed for allergies. The allergy biosurvey would scan for and record your client’s responses to different allergen VSIs. The biosurvey could then scan for alternatives, VSIs that represent remedies, supplements, medications, or therapies.”

The promotion of the ZYTO Hand Cradle for use in diagnosing a disease or condition, predicting biological responses to a wide range of virtual stimuli including drugs and nutritional supplements, or determining whether someone responds to a specific allergen fall outside of the device’s cleared intended use to measure galvanic skin response and constitutes a major change or modification to the device’s intended use.

In addition, based on FDA’s review of the materials obtained during the inspection, we have determined that your firm is distributing the ZYTO Laser and ZYTO Tower without marketing clearance or approval. The ZYTO Laser and ZYTO Tower are intended to be used with the ZYTO Hand Cradle for the transmission, interpretation, and creation of virtual stimuli items (VSI). These VSIs are then added to the user’s library for “bio-communication” when using the ZYTO Hand Cradle. The ZYTO Laser and ZYTO Towerare adulterated under section 501(f)(1)(B) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 351(f)(1)(B), because your firm does not have approved PMAs in effect pursuant to section 515(a) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360e(a), or approved applications for IDEs under section 520(g) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360j(g). The ZYTO Laser and ZYTO Tower are also misbranded under section 502(o) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 352(o), because your firm did not notify the agency of its intent to introduce these devices into commercial distribution as required by section 510(k) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360(k).

For a device requiring premarket approval, the notification required by section 510(k) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360(k), is deemed satisfied when a PMA is pending before the agency, 21 CFR 807.81(b). The kind of information your firm needs to submit in order to obtain approval or clearance for the devices is described on the Internet at http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/devadvice/3122.html. The FDA will evaluate the information your firm submits and decide whether your products may be legally marketed.

Your firm should take prompt action to correct the violations addressed in this letter. Failure to promptly correct these violations may result in regulatory action being initiated by FDA without further notice. These actions include, but are not limited to, seizure, injunction, and/or civil money penalties. Also, federal agencies may be advised of the issuance of all Warning Letters about devices so that they may take this information into account when considering the award of contracts.

Please notify this office in writing within fifteen (15) working days from the date you receive this letter of the specific steps your firm has taken to correct the noted violations, including an explanation of how your firm plans to prevent these violations, or similar violations, from occurring again. Include documentation of the corrections and/or corrective actions (including any systemic corrective actions) that your firm has taken. If your firm’s planned corrections and/or corrective actions will occur over time, please include a timetable for implementation of those activities. If corrections and/or corrective actions cannot be completed within 15 working days, state the reason for the delay and the time within which these activities will be completed. Your firm’s response should be comprehensive and address all violations included in this Warning Letter.

Your firm’s response should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration, Denver District, P.O. Box 25087, (6th Ave. and Kipling Pkwy., DFC, Bldg 20), Denver, CO 80225-0087, Attention: Matthew R. Dionne, Pharm.D., Compliance Officer. Refer to the identification number DEN-15-10 WL when replying. We remind you that only written communication is considered as official. If you have any questions about the contents of this letter, please contact Dr. Dionne at (303) 236-3064.

Finally, you should know that this letter is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of violations at your firm. It is your firm’s responsibility to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations administered by FDA. The specific violations noted in this letter and in the Inspectional Observations, FDA Form 483, issued at the close of the inspection may be symptomatic of serious problems in your firm’s marketing and distribution practices. Your firm should investigate and determine the causes of the violations and take prompt actions to correct the violations to bring the products into compliance.

Sincerely,

/S/
LaTonya M. Mitchell
District Director

LOL:
_resized_576x384_americanwellnesszyto3
LOL

4628359523_306x202

.I am hurting from heavy laughter, thanks, that was cool…

mr

I’m glad it worked for you. I still don’t think it’s legit. I was a medical journalist for years, so i trust my instincts. Not a matter of thinking “outside the box.” It’s marketed thru chiropractors. They are good for treating back pain, but also are infamous for promoting questionable products. These kind of things can be dangerous because it’s not science based and could cause some patients to abandon real medicine. I don’t work for big pharma, by the way. Do you get kickbacks for promoting this?

1 Like

No ma’am. I actually first heard about this technology through my daughter who had a friend that was addicted to drugs, and her parents went to great lengths to save her life. In a last stitch effort, just like myself with my son, they took her to the holistic healer, and, well…it worked for her. I thought it was a mind game or something, and blew it off as such. Wish I had taken it more seriously. And I sure wish I was getting some type of kickback for promoting this technology!!! LOL!!! I’ve convinced quite a few people to get the scan done. Oh well. You either try it or you don’t. Doesn’t matter to me either way. I’m just trying to help everyone I can while I am here on this earth.

By the way, this holistic person has customers from the Amish community that trust her enough to see her and they have gone to her for years. She has a very good reputation for healing people. Even has cancer patients and nurses that go to her regularly.

I wish I had an answer for you. I think you have said the best that can be said. So sadly, there are no magic words.

I am new here. Hi there. How old is your son? I think it is a good thing that he asked the question. He is trying to process it. I think I would have answered the same as you. At least he is questioning things.
My son just turned 22. He has no doctor. Has delusions. Does’t sleep sometimes. Says over and over he isn’t ill. Doesn’t need a doctor. He only has stawkers after him…All the symptoms are there. I see it.
So I think you are in a good place now and just keep things positive for you son.

He’s 28. He’s had on & off psychosis since he was 15. He had good insight up until he was 26, but at that time he only had a general diagnosis that varied from major depression with psychotic features, psychotic NOS, major mood disorder, etc.

We also did not hospitalize him when he was younger & his doctor wasn’t big on labels. And, even now, some people will say SZ, some will say SZA. He definitely has a mood component, so SZA fits as good as anything.

1 Like

You were very lucky you caught it when he was younger and could get him to a doctor. My problem is my son is a young doctor and as a parent I can’t do a thing unless he is going to harm hmself or someone else. And he has no thoughts of this. He can really hide his issues too and no one would ever know he has delusions.

2 Likes

I am so glad to read this. It reminds me that my son tested highly allergic to 2 different molds and our house is severely in need of a good pressure wash. We have mold growing on our vinyl siding and it is worst on his side of the house.

1 Like

Found your idea of telling them their brain “plays tricks on them”, might help.

When balanced and on meds for a while, my son gets very depressed and angry and has said , “What kind of life is this, mom?” My heart shatters to think that a child that was wanted and loved has this debilating disease!

I also try to stay positive and talk about doing fun things or the future.

He’s often forgetful to check his 'phone messages, lost his driver’s license, can’t make it in the world for 6 months without getting into trouble and going off meds.

I keep trying to “normalize” our relationship, but after a visit he looses it and I’m afraid he’ll become violent like so many times in the past. He’s been hospitalized, in jail, thrown out of homeless shelters. He’s currently in a group home.

I don’t think the State knows what to do for him next.

I talk about him buying his own place, a crazy dream, but it keeps me connected to him and helps with his dignity.

Merci beaucoup for reading my woes!

From Vermont,

Maple Woman

3 Likes

Saying prayers for all of us tonight. Tomorrow is another day. God bless.

3 Likes