Update on hb and Sarcosine/NAC

Well he’s been taking Sarcosine for just over 3 weeks and have found its best for him to take 1g in the morning and another 3/4g around 2:00. I have noticed a shift in moods for sure and depending on the day it’s a little easier to get him motivated to get things done. We added NAC last week and he slept a lot for a few days but had a really good day yesterday energy wise, mood and motivation. I’m not noticing the anger as much. It’s definitely a work in progress with my help. I also received the book Complete Family Guide To Schizophrenia yesterday. It has great information and is helping me understand more about what he’s dealing with and how I can help him with problem solving and other challenges. I have also found the food we eat is important for how he feels. Garbage in garbage out. I’m working on healthier meals and a regular schedule. Anyway. This has been our experience so far since adding Sarcosine, NAC and B Complex. Thank you to this site for the abundant information to helps us cope with this illness.
Happy Sunday to all!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Always great to hear about people moving in a good direction!