Getting tired of husband with sz

Yes it takes a lot of bravery and courage to set boundaries with a sz partner. I worry about the response that could lead to yet another episode.

There is a lot of disinfo online… Research is always a good thing though, sometimes it takes a lot to see the facts clearly. It’s interesting that your parents are pushing you to get married…Marriage is difficult even when both people are healthy and advanced in relationship skills. I wouldn’t trade my husband for anything but the sz makes some things close to impossible…I am the type of person who needs to be intellectually stimulated to feel connected and intimacy is very very hard. Aside from that, hygeine and medical care are also daily struggles. Every day is different, but I have always tried hard to keep the mentality that Every day is fresh, and what happened before is over. If you are wanting to be married in your future, or have any significant relationships, I would urge you to research communication skills. My experience with people who struggle with sz is that communication is the most difficult hurdle. I think it’s great for you to bond with those from support groups. Perhaps the concern is that you would be creating relationships with people who have many struggles of their own, and perhaps you should try to also find friends without the same difficulties, as a way to help keep your sz grounded and not aggitated. As you said, your doctors have caused many issues (which easily happens with everyone’s mind-just see what the propaganda for covid has caused…). So having one or more trusted people who can help ground you and see the difference between the “perceived” and the “real” is a great benefit. To take us back to the first point…Research is always best. Lots of research.

1 Like