I am so glad the site is back up. I missed it and all of you who come here!

For the days that I couldn’t reach the site recently, I really felt lonely for my friends here. The great uncertainty, worry and stress that goes with daily life caring for a person with schizophrenia is balanced for me to a great extent by all the kind people on this site who share their lives and souls here through posts.

To whoever is doing the behind the scenes work to keep this forum and the whole site running, thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! :heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

How are you doing? Glad you got to make it back here. Hope you are well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Hope you’re having a good day!

2 Likes

Glad it is working again! You are such an encouraging member of the forum, and I’m glad you stick with it. It really is isolating being a caregiver.

Coming here helps me remember not to compare my son to other young people and be happy for everything that is going right. I am really grateful to everyone who contributes to this forum,

3 Likes

Hi everyone. We were attacked by some spammer group hitting our server. Even when the main server was down - this server was still up. In the future - you can always just come here:

https://family.schizophrenia.com

Sorry for the interruption.

4 Likes

Thank you @SzAdmin for the additional link to find the forum. I am so glad you are protecting our communications with your expertise.

Thanks for your kind words too @Hummingbird @Catherine and @susan031367 . I am doing well overall and am thankful for the peace in my life right now. I will never forget the kindness of everyone on this site in my rocky past. I have come here almost daily since I found the site, years ago, due to a recommendation of someone on reddit and @Hope’s post about unmedicated family members.

This site and the wonderful people on it is good for my soul, kind of like a safe place. And truly, without this site, my daughter’s struggle from unmedicated and psychotic to controlled schizophrenia with little symptoms showing, might never have happened at all.

5 Likes

Big hugs to you! I will be praying for you!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I know what you mean, @oldladyblue. I had a few minutes free today and I thought, I’ll just spend a few minutes with my friends here on the family forum.

I’ve felt understood here in ways that are hard to get elsewhere, and I am so grateful for that. This forum has been a comfort during some very lonely times.

5 Likes