It is all over now

I cared for my sister for 15 years. I received calls from police etc. The last few weeks she has been away from people who cold helo her. Yet she was not taking her pill for a missing thyroid. The last thing she did was check in to a ER.and they checked her in. In the middle of the night she walkied out the door. My sister ended up on a freeway and hit by a rig . To make matters worse she ended up in her ex husband because she was using his last name. He was not a friend to our family. I had a memorial service at my house.
I wish everyone her much love and healing. My sister was a Paranoid schizophenic who bearing was in treatment. What i discovered was the social workers from the DDS just didn’t care. Yet there were some individuals who tried. And so i must learn to let go of the sister i worked so hard for.

3 Likes

Dear Popover55, I am so sorry for your loss. Your sister’s death is tragic. I pray you will find peace in time as you hold your sister always in your heart. Much love and healing to you.

1 Like

Very sad to hear of your loss. I know how hard it can be sometimes having been there myself. I also know that there is nothing that anyone can say to help much during this time of profound loss. Be good to yourself, as I’m sure your sister would have wanted that.

1 Like

My heart goes out to you and your family. So sorry for the loss of your beloved sister.

I’m sorry for your loss.