Still confused trying to navigate this forum

Where can I find instructions about using the family forum? For instance, why are there blue numbers, sometimes orange? And neutral or gray? What do those counts signify? I’ve been in this forum long enough you’d think I would get it by now lol! I was dense about FB too for a long time lol! I feel like I miss a lot because I don’t know what I’m doing.

1 Like

I can’t explain the colors. The counts are for replies and views (I’m guessing that part you know).

1 Like

I did the “new user tutorial” when I signed up. It helped a lot. I would actually like to do it again, but I couldn’t find it just now when I tried to find it again. I was confused too when I was new. Just keep coming, you will get better at it. :slight_smile: Welcome.

1 Like

Where is this tutorial I was told to do it and I am not tech savvy.

Hi @Inez_CedenoSmith . I found how to learn about this site.

You need to message or mention @discobot anywhere. Then you should be contacted by the robot (it isn’t a live person) and you can follow the instructions.

Because I mentioned it, the link below appeared. I highly suggest you use it. You will learn how to manage the site. Good luck.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start tutorial

Starts one of the following interactive tutorials: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it